GDT: 5/4/22 - 7:30PM EDT - #3 Tampa Bay @ #2 Toronto [ECQF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Leafs nation seems to be blaming the refs and JT for this one.
Remember when they were saying JT was better than Stamkos... he isn't a ppg on that offensively loaded line up and plays pp. He also cost like 4 million more per year. Terrible contract, so glad jbb and yzerman knows how to negotiate and build a team firs approach. I don't know how the leafs will be able to sign their players with the contracts given to Matthews, Tavares, and marner

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Remember when they were saying JT was better than Stamkos... he isn't a ppg on that offensively loaded line up and plays pp. He also cost like 4 million more per year. Terrible contract, so glad jbb and yzerman knows how to negotiate and build a team firs approach. I don't know how the leafs will be able to sign their players with the contracts given to Matthews, Tavares, and marner

Lightning fans can’t poke fun, we haven’t always been happy with Stamkos either, to put it mildly

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Leafs nation seems to be blaming the refs and JT for this one.

Let's see. Their 2nd powerplay was a travesty. Should have been a Bolts PP.

One of the calls (I think somebody mildly hooked Point) was weakish.

The last call slash on Matthews was weakish.

By my reckoning, Toronto was the big beneficiary.

Hammerlik

Feb 13, 2022
I liked us. Much improvement, still room to grow. Work on the TOs, step up the forechecking game and I like our chances.
Just hoping Copper doesn't overdo it with the lines shuffles. Get Point and Kuch together -> prosper.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm not trying to pick on Sergachev but he needs to clean up his mistakes. McDonagh had mistakes too but the difference is in frequency. I don't need Serg to be perfect. But I'm slowly becoming convinced the guy has ADD because attention to details in momentary situations seems to be one heck of a challenge for him

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
You know its possible to have a good game even with a costly turnover. Tampa as a whole played really well but still gave up 2 at the end there

Y'all are never happy and always trying to pick fights with other tampa fans. The ones saying posters are delusional are often just as 🙄🙄🙄

GET HYPED FOR GAME 3!!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The Leafs might shy away a bit more next game because the narrative in toronto is all about how many penalties they took. So, obviously, we should smash them through the boards at every opportunity.

Reactions: Hoek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad