Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Flip earned his $ tonight. Unsung hero.

absolute team win all contributed for sure d was beyond shaky and turnovers galore but they just kept coming and coming

skating was not great etc..

next game i say is easy win not sure how you can bounce back from this one if your ny and we really had no sightings for tavares was other lines getting it done for them

so shows even with coopers lack of line changes our chances are good

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This makes me really happy, that they double tested him before letting him out there, just to make sure he was ok no matter how much they needed him out there, shows that we have a good organization who really cares about the players safety and health nd that they rather be safe than sorry.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Drouin looked beautiful tonight

Looking beautiful is not what I'd say about ugly but god yes does he deliver. I honestly thought we were screwed when he went down. Means how important piece he's become to our team. Nice goal Vladdy boy and cally too. Frigging depth paid off tonight.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
This makes me really happy, that they double tested him before letting him out there, just to make sure he was ok no matter how much they needed him out there, shows that we have a good organization who really cares about the players safety and health nd that they rather be safe than sorry.

When he came back so late I thought they must have been extremely precautious with him in the sense "you're the future of this team kid". We must take care of him on the long term. Not surprised in the slightest they double tested him.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I kept saying Names and Callahan needed to step up and they did tonight and it helped. We need to have a game 4 resemble game 2. This was not clean tonight but they played hard. Need better coverage down low, too many wide open guys in front leading to chances.

Man we need Brown and Stralman back. KK did alright, Taormina and Paquette were trainwrecks.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
I still credit Bishop with a big save in the 3rd. Down 4-3 with 8:15 left, he snags a wide open shot with his glove.

TampaBayLightning

The Asterisk Dynasty!
Nov 10, 2013
Tampa
I kept saying Names and Callahan needed to step up and they did tonight and it helped. We need to have a game 4 resemble game 2. This was not clean tonight but they played hard. Need better coverage down low, too many wide open guys in front leading to chances.

Man we need Brown and Stralman back. KK did alright, Taormina and Paquette were trainwrecks.

Who is that? does he play for the Bolts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad