GDT: 5/3/16 - 7:00PM EDT - #2 Tampa Bay @ #4 New York [ECSF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Can someone make a gif of the Drouin-Coop high five? That might be the best part of the whole thing.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
in my opinion we probably got there a game and we deserved a d minus and won

i dont know how you come back from this if your the islanders we played like dog crap no way we deserve the win

UGLY

oh yes 10 more wins yep #questforthecup

its real

its damned real

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
*lol* that's great...

I will admit that I'm really happy to be proven wrong when I said that we wouldn't come back and tie it and win, it's my way to anti-jinx things for myself and I'm always happy to eat my words when it works.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm happy that it was the 3rd line that got the OT goal, not that it matters who scored only that it was us but I think it will be good for the team to know that goals can come from everywhere as well as that it could be bad for other teams to see it as well.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Huuuuge huuuge win. And what karma that Boyle scores like that!

Now if the Isles could fold like a cheap tent after that psychologically damaging loss that would be wonderful.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
is sad im not getting excited this year cause of the high expectation lol i guess

just feels right like we got this

simply better team even 6 men down lol

im sure will be harder with pittsburgh but i feel like 2004 all over again

to see all lines coming through

its bootyful

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm happy that it was the 3rd line that got the OT goal, not that it matters who scored only that it was us but I think it will be good for the team to know that goals can come from everywhere as well as that it could be bad for other teams to see it as well.

When it comes to this forum, it really does matter. I said it before that depth is going to win these games. KFC with all 2 points tonight, TKO just did not have it tonight. Kucherov was huge though with that goal, give a lot of credit to Drouin on that one. Johnson was not good tonight but after Game 2, not going to get upset at him, since the other players took charge tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad