GDT: 5/29/15 - 8:00PM EDT - #2 Tampa Bay @ #1 New York [ECF GAME 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
That call on Morrow...

I mean, I'm the first to jump on the guy when he ****s up, and he takes way too many stupid penalties, but that was actually just a real good defensive play.

Whatever - no harm, no foul.

They also missed a blatant high stick on Kucherov and it's not the first time. You cant make two awful decisions against the same team in a game 7... Did we have a power play last night by the way ?

A frigging joke I'm telling you.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
They also missed a blatant high stick on Kucherov and it's not the first time. You cant make two awful decisions against the same team in a game 7... Did we have a power play last night by the way ?

A frigging joke I'm telling you.

We did not. Refs gave the Rangers every chance they could last night.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
30-bp-lcf-copy.jpg

I love the NY Post when the NY teams lose.:D

More 2004

Stamkos Apologist
May 3, 2004
Tampa
I decided not to post yesterday but if you rewatch the end of the second period you see the refs missed a blatant hand pass off of the face off which by the rules should of resulted in a required lightning pp. I find it funny that no one said anything about that.

Abe Vukota

Free 2ndGenIslander
Jul 23, 2007
As an Islanders fan, I'm almost as excited as you guys are. Congrats. The Edible Arrangements bouquet is on its way to the team offices as I type this.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Love the messages from Isles and Devils fans. Rangers are just as hated as I thought they were.

DevilsFanInFla

Feb 28, 2014
As a Devils fan I can say thank you so much to the Bolts! King Nothing remains crownless. Good job helping the Rangers #Changetheending :laugh:

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Hey guys, your team won me money. Easiest bet I made all year putting 100 on them after the Detroit series to go to the Finals. For that, I am a Lightning fan.

LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you guys on a great series win. I look forward to watching your team in the SCFs. Also, very happy for Brenden Morrow he was our C for a long time and it is great to see him get a chance to play for the Cup again.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
That call on Morrow...

I mean, I'm the first to jump on the guy when he ****s up, and he takes way too many stupid penalties, but that was actually just a real good defensive play.

Whatever - no harm, no foul.

Bolts did good job of not letting the Ref's into their heads and executing the PK for those back penalties. Bad calls period. Refs called nothing on Rangers including a high stick on Kuch right in front of the %$#^&* Ref.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
That ignored high stick was a double minor too. It cut Kucherov.

The fix was in from the refs. Blow a mandatory f/o gloving of the puck call, while calling OMM for that weak tea "hooking"... Dog ****.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
So pumped after that win!

Interesting fact: We only had ONE goal from our bottom six this series, and it was Ryan Callahan on a PP.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I live in NYC. You have no idea. Today everything just feels brighter.

I guess we don't. Then again, I may have to tune into WFAN on Monday on my phone for a little just to hear the whining.:D

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Congrats guys!

I'm truly jealous of your team. Not many people will give you guys a much of a chance against CHI or ANA. But I'm not buying it. I think you guys can match anybody talent for talent.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i was really impressed with the bottom lines those two shutoufs

as everyone is saying they dont have to score would be nice but when they dominate hold pucks in for changeovers etc.. man we are a tight good team is wonderful to see they have this in back pocket

chicago has to be wore down anaheim has shaky goaltending along with chicago im believing the cup should be ours to take

i remember before the coburn trade I would have thought was a chance we got swept if had to face a team in west on final cup series

now I do not see how a team can one beat us but two really make it go to wire like this last series.

if we play like did last two shut outs dont think we will get beat often

is a wear down but we have like extra days off no matter who we face lol and I think that favors us dramatically over the other teams giving this team time is not good for chicago or anaheim

so happy with this team and when say team mean team get the superstars stepping up but really is a team thing and the last two shut outs in msg were maybe two of the best wins this year just totally impressive.

still nothing is going to be given to us we have a ton of work to do but we truly have a shot or

as cooper would say I LIKE OUR CHANCES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad