RZ9eB3B.png

stNkWHO.png

ppQinok.png

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
And it came down to this...

Nobody wanted a seven game series, but I think we all knew it was going to happen. I'm not making any predictions, not getting my hope up, not getting worried. Whatever happens tonight doesn't change the fact that this has been an incredible season and the future is very bright. So let's just enjoy this one and see where it takes us!

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012

Good luck Bolts fans.. Devils fan here rooting for you pretty bad tonight to defeat the evil empire.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Lets go. Game of the season here. They have to play perfect to win. They can do it, but it won't be easy.

Goober

Apr 19, 2006
Win or go home.

Leave it all out on the ice.

Give 110%.

Do or die.

It's now or never.

It all comes down to one game.

One shift at a time.

Don't play scared.

If you told me at the beginning of the season that we could play one game against the Presidents trophy winner for a chance to go to the Stanley Cup finals, I would have gladly taken it.

What other cliches can we pile onto this game?

:deadhorse

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
..one one hand I am very proud of the team, they have achieved more than I could have hoped for and shown they can cope with pressure.

..on the other hand no one knows when we will be this close to a Stanley Cup final again, in that sense it would feel like a golden opportunity wasted.

so Go Bolts! :handclap:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Kucherov needs to shoot, shoot, shoot... and then shoot again. Lundqvist can't figure out his release.

Matthew Carle

Nov 4, 2014
Finland
I don't know if I should bet my house and my savings for the Rangers. Just to make sure we win this one. So nervous. Go Bolts go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad