9M8naQp.png

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Strike Hard
Strike Fast
No Mercy.

When they go back to Pittsburgh we won't be joining them because we will be heading west to a city that starts with the letter 'S'. All we need is One Little Victory.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Cooper should not be concerned with matchups, got him burned in Game 3 even with last change. You have a Top 9 that can score on each line and generate offense, and match their speed. Let these guys fly and generate offense, instead of going into a defensive shell and trying to shutdown everyone.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
This team has learned lessons at every turn the last two seasons, the one they have to show tonight is that they don't want to repeat game 6 of NYR series. They're talking the talk like they have learned, they should come out with drive and purpose to finish this series.

12 hours can't go by fast enough!

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Last season, after winning Game 5 on the road to take a 3-2 lead with Game 6 at home, the Lightning promptly got blown out and had to go back to New York again to finally win that series. The Rangers had two goals pretty quickly in that game; the first goal had to be within the first 3-4 minutes. It was ugly. A huge letdown game in terms of effort.

This year, the Lightning have had two close out games, both at home. They won both games, although the first one certainly was not their finest performance. The second one, against the Isles, was much better. While I have zero doubt the Lightning could win again at Pittsburgh if absolutely needed, I'd rather not have to cross that bridge again. It's crucial to end this as soon as possible.

End it tonight.

The Jumping Shrimp

Oct 28, 2009
Cooper should not be concerned with matchups, got him burned in Game 3 even with last change. You have a Top 9 that can score on each line and generate offense, and match their speed. Let these guys fly and generate offense, instead of going into a defensive shell and trying to shutdown everyone.

Please stop.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
We got lucky in the last few games. Lucky bounces. Need to get lucky 5 more times.

The Jumping Shrimp

Oct 28, 2009
Stop what? You need to stop. You don't post for weeks and then make these fly by troll posts with absolutely no merit or meaning to them whatsoever.

No merit? Callahan has 4 points. Offensively, his post season has been worse than his dismal regular season. That's merit based on fact.

I'm sure people here are quite pleased with his play as of late but stop trying to turn him into something he's not.

He's an effective bottom six energy guy, yet you talk about him like he's Pavelski or Kucherov.

Last edited:

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Like in all of our elimination games our goalie needs to have a big game. Get that rebound under control. Our forwards need to get shots through. Defense needs to limit the odd man rushes and keep their shots to the outside. If we can do these things I'm confident that they can win tonight and end this for good.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
No merit? Callahan has 4 points. Offensively, his post season has been worse than his dismal regular season. That's merit based on fact.

Ok let's review, did I ****ing mention Callahan in my post? No, I was implying that our overall top 9 has been better offensively in the last two games because of the upgrades. Now since you have returned you managed to tell me to stop posting to a comment about our top 9 being better, and you manage to call one of Macho man's post ludicrous. So keep it up dude.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007

I'm sure people here are quite pleased with his play as of late but stop trying to turn him into something he's not.

He's an effective bottom six energy guy, yet you talk about him like he's Pavelski or Kucherov.

dude, dude...duuuuuuuuuude. anti-callahan crew is just as annoying as pro-callahan crew and i know because i am the best poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad