GDT: 5/23/22 - 7:00PM EDT - #1 Florida vs #3 Tampa Bay [ECSF GAME 4]

Hammerlik

Feb 13, 2022
Haha this is getting kinda funny... hope it ends tonight though, my heart needs no drama.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Honestly, I don't believe the rumors about the strip club are true.
No team can be that dumb, the idea that they were out so late the night that separates 2 playoff hockey games when their season is on the line.

If this was true (again, I truly believe it isn't), Zito should have to blow up the locker room this offseason.
Are you sure about that "stupid enough" comment?

TNT about to make this Thornton's retirement game.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He doesn't even know who blew what assignment.

Next.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!!
We have the first chance to eliminate Florida...waste it is not ideal...
PS: I read the strip clubs news...are in Tampa many good clubs...? Asking for a friend that wants to come back to Tampa xD xD xD
Go Bolts!!!

Reactions: DaBolts

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
If we sweep this series I hope the NY-CAR gets decided quickly. I don't want a week off while the other team is playing. Let both teams get rusty. #TBLproblems

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Honestly, I don't believe the rumors about the strip club are true.
No team can be that dumb, the idea that they were out so late the night that separates 2 playoff hockey games when their season is on the line.

If this was true (again, I truly believe it isn't), Zito should have to blow up the locker room this offseason.
Are you familiar with Ryan O'Byrne and Tom Kostopoulos?

Montreal Canadiens defenseman Ryan O'Byrne was in the lineup, while right wing Tom Kostopoulos didn't play a day after the pair were arrested outside a Tampa nightclub.
Police said O'Byrne, a 23-year-old rookie, was accused of stealing a woman's purse. Right wing Kostopoulos, 29, was charged with resisting an officer.

O'Byrne was charged with felony grand theft and released after posting $2,000 bail. Kostopoulos faces a misdemeanor count of resisting an officer without violence and was freed on $500 bail.

"You wish these things didn't happen, but once things happen, trying to go backwards isn't a possibility, so we move ahead," Canadiens general manager Bob Gainey said after practice at the St. Pete Times Forum, where Montreal faces the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Sick to my stomach. Wife is angry, got my Nikka, all pre game rituals done. Now I must put my belief in the Apostle, Jan Rutta.

So, we can add Strip Club-gate to the potential asterisk this year?

Reactions: Zwui21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad