FTY2-zGWYAA5Rzx

Oooof...

FTY3CBWXEAAeOSW

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
*Nick Paul sitting at the presser*

*Eddie O slides in*

"OH look at Paul! He's protecting his left shoulder by keeping it elevated on the table away from Stamkos. He's protecting it. He's laboring there as he rubs his facial hair. Wow. Unreal. Ho ho hooooo"
Oz just hates us, gotta get used to it for once and for all. Screw him

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
My main takeaway from the game: Eddie O is a turd
I hit that point two seasons ago. He's like the turdiest of turds. The kind of turd that cats won't bury in their litter box because they are ashamed of it.

He truly is, without a doubt, the shittiest of turds.

Reactions: Volodya Krutov

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
Considering the current state of things, the fact that game 4 starts in less than 26 hours plays in our hands IMO.
Less time for Fla to shake off this loss and less time to regroup.

End it tomorrow and take the needed rest to get back at full health (looking at you especially, Pointer)

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Oh, yeah, about Pointer. The fact that we are doing this without our 1C is absolutely mindblowing to me.

We played some of our best hockey this year during that stretch where both Kuch and Point were injured. As it is right now, we're definitely putting the Ewing Theory to test right now and hopefully it works out in the end. Because I think we all agree - if anyone said we'd be 3-0 up without Point, that person would've been laughed out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad