GDT: 5/20/15 - 8:00PM EDT - #1 New York VS #2 Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hictor Vedman*

Unregistered Hedman
Sep 30, 2014
Ottawa
That game gave me cardiac arrest. But, an EXTREMELY enjoyable game. I wasn't able to join in on the fun because I actually convinced my girlfriend to watch it with me. She's slowly forgiving me for Tampa eliminating her Habs.

Carle played less than two minutes and we let five goals against? :sarcasm: Perhaps Carle is the glue that makes our defensive core stick together? :naughty:

Seriously though, he left the game because of an injury? Or did Cooper finally realize what we've all been saying for a while now?

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
22216_909825279060442_6529817312435544117_n.jpg

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
That game gave me cardiac arrest. But, an EXTREMELY enjoyable game. I wasn't able to join in on the fun because I actually convinced my girlfriend to watch it with me. She's slowly forgiving me for Tampa eliminating her Habs.

Carle played less than two minutes and we let five goals against? :sarcasm: Perhaps Carle is the glue that makes our defensive core stick together? :naughty:

Seriously though, he left the game because of an injury? Or did Cooper finally realize what we've all been saying for a while now?

injury stomach or head not sure

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Proud of the team for not giving up when we went down 2-0. It sure sucked to give up the gtg. I wasn't really worried about this game until they tied it up 5-5.

It sucks that Brown can't finish; he plays so hard and he deserves to get rewarded for it.

Huge win tonight, hopefully we can get the next one too.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I think if we lose this one, we lose the series. Too much to overcome emotionally. We were the better team by a mile but kept NY in the game terrible defensive passiveness at the worst moments. Bish doesn't look great.... Let's hope he's healthy.

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
Wow you guys have a great offense. I HATEEEEEE JOHNSON, he's soo good. He finds anyway to score. Congrats on the win. This is going to be a long series. Honestly if the Rangers lose I would root for the Lighting. Would love to see Callahan, Boyle and Stralman win.

Congrats on the win but it won't be easy. Games are played one game at a time.

Good luck!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Also: How freaking good is Alex Killorn when the games matter most? Unreal.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
What a game to be at. How loud did the crowd sound on tv? For the first time in a long time I left with my ears ringing. Too often the fans sit on their hands and act like they're in their living room.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
That game even gave me a heart attack, so I can't imagine what it was like for you guys. I love watching the Bolts, they remind me of my Isles except with competent coaching and management.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
there understanding are team is good ranger fans thought this would be all 2 to 1 games. I tried telling them we can put the puck into the net!

Don't bother with Rags fans. They have the arrogance of Yankees fans with the team history of the NY Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad