kvNI6H4.png

VwWyWTk.png

D9NInn4.png

CCAneTM.png

F5DyhjP.png

ppQinok.png

garmonbozia

Jan 10, 2006
I'm putting on my Lightningfan24 pajamas and calling Cally gets on the board tonight and the Lightning survive some serious playoff drama to eke out a win!

Pacifiers please! Says it SO much better than the boobirds can.

Hedman skating through Tanner Glass, or anybody else just kicking his ass would be some tasty icing on the cake of our win too.

Last edited:

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Stamkos, Johnson,Kucherov, and Callahan light the lamp tonight 4-2 BOLTS!

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014

Floridian propaganda, how is that possible !

I expect Amalie to absolutely rock tonight.

TB peaked at 11.2 from 10:15-30

Huge numbers. I have to say that I am completely impressed and somewhat suprised how obsessed Tampa Bay is with this team right now.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
What do these numbers signify? 11.2 what?

I'm guessing Households. Which basically is a percentage of households watching the program.

For example, the Dancing with the Stars Finale did a 8.4 in households last night. This is on a major network with strong mass and female appeal. Billboard Awards did a 6. Bucs do somewhere between 15-20.

I highly doubt that this is a specific demo like Adults 25-54 for example. If it was, those would be NFL type numbers locally.

Last edited:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I'm guessing Households. Which basically is a percentage of households watching the program.

For example, the Dancing with the Stars Finale did a 8.4 in households last night. This is on a major network with strong mass and female appeal.

I highly doubt that this is a specific demo like Adults 25-54 for example. If it was, those would be NFL type numbers locally.

Ah ok. Not bad at all.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Pretty sure when they list it as "8.7 Rating" it refers to total households in the market. If they had listed it as a Share as opposed to a rating, then it's number of households actually watching television.

It's a good number for hockey, and it's not surprising with the amount of Bolts support i've been seeing. Lots of shirts, hats and car flags from individuals and a good amount of businesses (both chain and local) with "Go Bolts!" on their signs/windows.

Also listening to sports radio, the Lightning are a huge topic right now. And it's decent discussion too, not just "uh, I like hockey... Stamkos is good". There's some amount of Bucs/Winston talk, and of course the Rays are doing better than expected. But i'd estimate at least 50% of everything i've heard in the last 3-4 weeks is lightning.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Pretty sure when they list it as "8.7 Rating" it refers to total households in the market. If they had listed it as a Share as opposed to a rating, then it's number of households actually watching television.

It's a good number for hockey, and it's not surprising with the amount of Bolts support i've been seeing. Lots of shirts, hats and car flags from individuals and a good amount of businesses (both chain and local) with "Go Bolts!" on their signs/windows.

Also listening to sports radio, the Lightning are a huge topic right now. And it's decent discussion too, not just "uh, I like hockey... Stamkos is good". There's some amount of Bucs/Winston talk, and of course the Rays are doing better than expected. But i'd estimate at least 50% of everything i've heard in the last 3-4 weeks is lightning.

Pretty much.

It is a very good number for anything. Especially considering it is on somewhat of a fringe station with absolutely NO national promotion.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Why fill in Cally and Paquette as complinentary players? I guess they can fit on any line but I rather see them with Boyle on third line and put out morrow and brown when we need to give the team som spark and bring physicality.

But what do I know? I guess we have to trust Cooperman.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Betting that the Rangers follow their normal pattern W gm 1, L gm 2, W gm3...

No way they play that awful on the road. Bolts will have to clean up their 1st period as well.

No way Lundqvist has another awful game. 3-1 Rangers.

AK Bolt Fan

Jan 17, 2015
Chugiak, Alaska

No way they play that awful on the road. Bolts will have to clean up their 1st period as well.

I won't make any prediction, but if you are any type of a Bolts fan, and say something like that? wow. I am sure they would love you on the Rangers forum.

AK Bolt Fan

Jan 17, 2015
Chugiak, Alaska

To elaborate, the Rangers lost game 1, against the Caps, won game 2 and then lost, the next 2 to put them on the brink of elimination. I fail to see your point. Please elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad