GDT: 5/2/22 - 7:30PM EDT - #3 Tampa Bay @ #2 Toronto [ECQF GAME 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
We need some motivation and being embarrassed last night should be it. This is a reminder we have to out work the other team to win.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
$2.5k fines for Simmonds, Perry and Maroon for unsportsmanlike conduct. Clifford will have a hearing, expect a suspension.

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
We played 83th regular season game. Toronto played 1st Play Off game, thats what difference are.
Im not sh**ng on guys, but how can you be SO unprepared to play against SO desperato to win team at their home ice...Hopefully we will wake up, as for now it looks like Columbus series.
TThe only bright spot...Foote..omg Foote..if he keeps playing as well as he did last approx month, I will apologize on giving up on him...
Lets get better prepared for second game. Go Bolts!

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
You know a weird stat?

Since 2008, the Lightning have made it to at least game 7 of the conference finals every single time they've won at least 1 playoff game.

2007 was the last season we made the playoffs and won a game but did not advance to the conference finals.

- 6 playoff misses
- 6 conference finals appearances (+2 Stanley Cups)
- 2 first round sweeps

... anyways, I hope we win one.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
You know a weird stat?

Since 2008, the Lightning have made it to at least game 7 of the conference finals every single time they've won at least 1 playoff game.

2007 was the last season we made the playoffs and won a game but did not advance to the conference finals.

- 6 playoff misses
- 6 conference finals appearances (+2 Stanley Cups)
- 2 first round sweeps

... anyways, I hope we win one.
So it's either a sweep or at least a Conference Finals appearance.
Let's me say it's really a weird stat this one :D

Reactions: Coopers Gum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad