NJ
70MUvbW.png

WDPKLMc.png

kcUidIi.png

ojXJ1nX.png

clHjIab.png

Sustrcarry

Apr 28, 2018
Fired up! Thanks for GDT and all the posts, its a pleasure! Mostly, minus the whining :D

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
Nice work! Grind them out, wear them down, and take them in to deep water. They have all the pressure on them. Let's turn up the heat.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
I've heard so much talk about how expensive tickets are in Canada, but it looks like Leafs tickets tonight can be had on resale for around $225 CAD (~$175 USD). Tickets in Tampa for game 3 are going for roughly $132 USD.

Dip in interest up there, or overblown narrative? Just odd since I've heard people discuss in prior years how it would be easier to catch a flight to Tampa and watch a game there, but tickets don't seem to be all that much cheaper here.

Also: Let's gooooooooo!

StammerHammer

Dec 23, 2021
This has the makings of a great series. What a way to start the playoffs. Feeling good.

Go Bolts, game one of the threepeat!!!!

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
We need to "destroy" the Maple Leafs forwards with our bodies...true...but I'm scared by the refs too...
Considering what we saw during the last 2 runs and considering the fact we're playing the Leafs in Canada...good luck!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We need to "destroy" the Maple Leafs forwards with our bodies...true...but I'm scared by the refs too...
Considering what we saw during the last 2 runs and considering the fact we're playing the Leafs in Canada...good luck!
Tampa is a team built for playoff hockey now plus they have the experience twice over now.

It won't be TBvsFLA levels of violence but if Tampa plays physical Toronto won't have much answer, besides their 4th line. Matthews and Marner don't get rattled but being physical with them gets them second guessing and could.lead to some turnovers.

I'm not saying Toronto is soft, but I Tampa doesn't come out finishing every single check I'll be disappointed that we're playing their game as opposed to what Tampa can play in the playoffs

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
When do we get the official lineups? Unless Point is still has a lingering injury I'd like to see 7-11 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad