GDT: 5/19/22 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Tampa Bay @ #1 Florida [ECSF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Tonight could be a must win game, go up 2-0 and come home will be huge, could really deflate the Panthers

If nothing else, I generally take the POV these days that each team in an evenly-matched series is likely to win one road game, so I don't really see the Lightning winning Game 1 as "stealing home ice" in any sort of meaningful way. Odds are the Panthers win a game in Tampa. We probably need two wins down there to have a chance to win this series; we needed two wins down there last year, after all. So hopefully the Lightning are able to snag that second road win tonight and we see what happens from there.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
It all comes down to keeping good structure on defense and Vasy being Vasy. They will get theirs because they are super high octane offense, but if we limit chances and Vasy steals a few we should score enough. Basically repeat this formula every game in the playoffs.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Not nervous about this game in the slightest, I think we blow them out if both teams play the same way with no adjustments. People have been saying we look tired, but I actually think we look on the brink of breaking out offensively.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018

Not nervous about this game in the slightest, I think we blow them out if both teams play the same way with no adjustments. People have been saying we look tired, but I actually think we look on the brink of breaking out offensively.
We looked gassed from the Leafs series. Florida is a completely different team and are alot slower than the Leafs. The Panthers will look better this game but still think we come out on top. should be a fun series if the real Panthers show up, if not it will be over quick

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

A lot of pundits still wondering if we’ll see some bad blood between these teams. For the Lightning, they kinda abandoned that with the way the Toronto series was being called. Florida should be cautious about taking unnecessary penalties based on how their PK and our PP has been working

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015

THAT is the difference between confidence and cockiness.

We are confident.

They are pissed off we are parading on "their" beaches getting their fans/hotties to stare.

PreGame score:

Bolts 2 (2 games we've done this)... Litterbox Kitties: 0

🐱

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad