GDT: 5/17/18 - 8:00PM EDT - #1A Tampa Bay @ #1M Washington [ECF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Spectacular save....
But I don't know what is the problem now, with our guys...
They're not playing anymore, since the first minute of the second period.

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
Can anyone tell me how a team like us that’s playing so offensively soft and conservative keeps allowing Washington to skate in uncontested and take odd man rushes... the caps make it look easy coming in our zone and we’re often outnumbered.

It would be one thing if we were taking chances and got caught. But not attacking offensively and getting beat defensively should NEVER happen!

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
I still don't know why everyone on this board was so confident entering this series. Outside of the 2011 playoff series, the Capitals have absolutely owned the Lightning since Ovechkin came into the league and just last season, they swept the Bolts easily in the regular season.

The Bolts have just haven't matched up well with Washington at all in recent seasons.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I still don't know why everyone on this board was so confident entering this series. Outside of the 2011 playoff series, the Capitals have absolutely owned the Lightning since Ovechkin came into the league and just last season, they swept the Bolts easily in the regular season.

The Bolts have just haven't matched up well with Washington at all in recent seasons.

Boston has also owned us since 2011. Regular season head to head almost never means much in the playoffs. I think most us got too much of a high from the past series and forgot to account for things such as coaching, faceoffs, physicality.

Reactions: LonLon Lei
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad