GDT: 5/16/21 - 7:30PM EDT - #3CD Tampa Bay @ #2CD Florida [CDSF GAME 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Nice GDT!

Watched the first 3 playoff games and it appears that not much is being penalized. Considering we were one of the top teams in pims it should be interesting to see how our series is called.

Noticed this too. Unless it's blatant, whistles have been buried. Didn't catch every second of all 3 games, but I saw plenty in the Vegas and Minnesota game to come away with the same impression. Picks, holds, hacks, all let go. Blatant trip, slash or hook, called.

I am more pumped now than last year. Let's f***ing go!!!!

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Wait is there only a Florida and NBC stream? I thought Randorf was doing play-by-play?

I didnt find BSsun stream( Only Florida or NBSCSCS

As a general rule of thumb, I've found when it comes to streams during the playoffs that the only regional feed you might find is the home team's feed. You'll find the American one, you'll find the Canadian one (if they are separate; sometimes one simulcasts the other), and you might find the home one. The road one? Very unlikely.

Reactions: Peacefool

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
As a general rule of thumb, I've found when it comes to streams during the playoffs that the only regional feed you might find is the home team's feed. You'll find the American one, you'll find the Canadian one (if they are separate; sometimes one simulcasts the other), and you might find the home one. The road one? Very unlikely.
I think that annoys me is that the Florida stream is labelled as away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad