GDT: 5/16/21 - 7:30PM EDT - #3CD Tampa Bay @ #2CD Florida [CDSF GAME 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
Well for one, they're Florida posters...

South Florida have always been the biggest band wagoners in the country, so it’s understandable they don’t understand the game since it was their first time watching.

Reactions: Hoek

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
They have a great team.

I dont understand the massive disrespect by them.

One poster is totally off the rails. According to him, I'm surprised we even made the playoffs.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Now that I've recovered from Game 1 just wow. Almost universally everyone has called that one of the best hockey games in recent memory on national and Canadian sports talk radio gang. So enjoy the moment and God help us if Game 2 is wilder.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DMXATF23

Mar 9, 2004
St. Petersburg, FL
I lost it when one dude on their game day thread said it's been known around the league for quite some time the refs have money on us... stopped taking them seriously when people liked his comment and nobody called him on that. Classless.
The main boards are just as bad: so far the refs are on our side and have been for some time, it’s obvious Kuch was ready months ago and we paid off Parros. And I’m not even bringing up the one Panthers poster who’s been having a hissyfit since the end of the game.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Obviously I am biased towards the Bolts, but damned, I agree that Fla-TB game was easily the best of the opening games thus far!

I avoided the last couple games between these two teams in the regular season because I didn't want to oversaturate myself with watching the same two teams play (plus, I get bored with same ol, same ol ANYTHING....here is hoping to normal divisions and schedules next season!), but I can clearly see how these two teams were simply fed up with seeing each other.

And in the case of the Lightning, they were getting tired of Florida's chit when it comes to "hey, we can beat the Champs!"

Clearly, the Lightning are a different beast with a healthy Kucherov and Stamkos on the ice, and the Panthers found out in Game 1 the regular season doesn't necessarily mean squat in the playoffs.... and if they REALLY want to beat the Champs, they are gonna have to do it with the Bolts at their best and fully loaded.

Looking forward to the rest of this series!
Bolts will certainly have their hands full....props to the Panthers for putting together a real competitor.
But until someone does knock off the Lightning, THEY are the team to beat still.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
The main boards are just as bad: so far the refs are on our side and have been for some time, it’s obvious Kuch was ready months ago and we paid off Parros. And I’m not even bringing up the one Panthers poster who’s been having a hissyfit since the end of the game.

I know he's not even the one you're referring to, but that Cricket guy...even when I've seen posts that aren't even related to the Lightning or Panthers, I completely disagree with him. Exhausting poster to deal with if you engage them.

Reactions: Hoek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad