GDT: 5/14/22 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Tampa Bay @ #2 Toronto [ECQF GAME 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
Just got home from work yelled at my manager that Tampa beat Toronto and we are moving on. She thought I'm a need to say that lol. But we all get to rest our heart rate monitors. Cause this next series is going to be a fun one.

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I gotta crash...but dayum it is fun...

1652583731366-png.547013

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Love this from Coop's post game presser:
"Adversity rears its head in so many different ways, and sometimes an urgency that's already there, it kicks something into gear. I thought the Leafs came out in that period and they had a good start against us. We had to kind of weather the storm, but when Pointer got hurt it seemed to lock the entire team in, and I don't think we looked back after that. I don't think you have done what we've done the last couple years unless you have players who can respond the way they did, and they've done it time and time again, and now you shouldn't be surprised they did it."

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Vasy obviously had a phenomenal game, but the defense in front of him also rose to the occasion!

- Cernak was a beast, best skater out there together with Paul.
- McD, I love how good he is in these kind of games,still such a key play for our playoff success
- Hedman read the game so well tonight, great defensive game from him
- Serg had a really solid game, you didn't notice him much, in a good way. Kept it simple and didn't make any mistakes
- Foote, made one mistake but overall he has really improved, great warrior!
- Bogo, also kept his game simple, valuable experience as he can stay calm even when the pressure mounts

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
3rd Period was a Cooper Shell clinic. As bad as the shell can look when we lose, it really is the thing that turned the franchise around.

Did you notice that the harder they tried the more defeated they looked? The only people more emotionally drained by the Cooper Shell than the fans are the players going against it when it works.

I hope that was the "flip the switch" moment we've been waiting for

Dude that guy is so salty. Do you have his post game reaction? Was he ugly crying like JR after the Hawks won the Cup?

• Haha
Reactions: DaBolts and Hoek

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Did you notice that the harder they tried the more defeated they looked? The only people more emotionally drained by the Cooper Shell than the fans are the players going against it when it works.

I hope that was the "flip the switch" moment we've been waiting for

Dude that guy is so salty. Do you have his post game reaction? Was he ugly crying like JR after the Hawks won the Cup?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

Shit like this is why they can't win a series. I'm not saying Biz cost them a Cup. I'm saying that this nationally syndicated superfan culture nonsense permeates into what teams do. Find me the last time someone poured a drink on the street for us or took a loser lap. It's entertaining but it makes you 10 ply soft dude

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad