GDT: 5/14/22 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Tampa Bay @ #2 Toronto [ECQF GAME 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
My Gosh, it seems to be impossible to discuss about ice hockey in the Maple Leafs forum.
My it's myfault: I should not have tried to do it.
My Gosh...refs,refs,refs and refs again...

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
My Gosh, it seems to be impossible to discuss about ice hockey in the Maple Leafs forum.
There is no fan base out there that is objective or reasonable when it comes to officiating, including ours. No reason to expect any different from Toronto's. Lots to dislike about them but singling that out is calling the kettle black.

And, of course, when a team is that inept for that long a significantly increased level of hyperbolic ranting is to be expected. Just sit back and enjoy it.

Reactions: DaBolts

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
There is no fan base out there that is objective or reasonable when it comes to officiating, including ours. No reason to expect any different from Toronto's. Lots to dislike about them but singling that out is calling the kettle black.

And, of course, when a team is that inept for that long a significantly increased level of hyperbolic ranting is to be expected. Just sit back and enjoy it.
Yeah, it's the best thing to do. Definitely it is

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay

The place to engage them is the playoffs forum, they are in full cope mode right now

• Haha
Reactions: Fabiobest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad