WlRX4Y4.png

cQGGO7Z.png

D1sApE1.png

JDuQKfG.png

9M8naQp.png

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Nervous but excited! A good start in this series will be more important than against Red Wings and Islanders and please watch out for their third line, good that Hedman is aware!

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
i am a big fan of the tampa bay lightning hockey team, and dont really like the pens that much. this has been a hot take, by your friend russianguyovich

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I like being an underdog way more than being the favorite.

Wouldn't mind seeing our 2nd line matched against Crosby. Gotta think the chip on Drouin's shoulder will expand to monstrous proportions of he's comparing himself to Sid every shift.

Not sure if I want to see the 3rd line or the 1st line up against Kessel. The 3rd might be our best chance to cool them off, but, as someone who watched a fair amount of Kessel as a Leaf, if you can pin him in his own zone, you've basically got a powerplay, because he's not helping out. Maybe that's changed in Pittsburgh.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Game Day finally here - prediction: Win. Go Bolts!!

soooooooooooooooooo pumped up is our style of play better than last season

how do we match up to crosby malkin kessel letang

can we do what did against kane and toews

stay tuned same batchannel

lets go bolts:) my prediction :sarcasm:

p.s. hopefully we get two of our boys back assume we go 7-11 first two games:)

destiny is within our grasp!!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I know our emotions will be up tonight, and we'll probably get bitter at times (I'm including myself in this--I'm bitter a lot), but let's try to remember to enjoy this. Watching your favorite team at this time of year is awesome. 26 fanbases wish they were in our spot right now.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I know our emotions will be up tonight, and we'll probably get bitter at times (I'm including myself in this--I'm bitter a lot), but let's try to remember to enjoy this. Watching your favorite team at this time of year is awesome. 26 fanbases wish they were in our spot right now.

Well said! :handclap:

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Lightning play better when down one goal or down one game in the series...its like they find urgency that carries them through the game. I'd like us to go down 1 - 0 early if they are not playing well in order for the urgency factor to kick in ... we've seen to many mailed in efforts.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Well said!

There are times you just have to walk away from the boards for a night and wait for things to calm down.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Let's get an early win to settle the nerves and steal home ice advantage.

Something I haven't seen mentioned yet is that Vladdy has played some of his best hockey against the Pens. I'm expecting him to step up this round and produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad