GDT: 5/12/22 - 7:30PM EDT - #2 Toronto vs #3 Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Well if it ends tonight, it's a good time to retool with speed and try to keep us at the top.

On the other hand, beat these motherf***ers.
Yeah, exactly. We definitely aren’t as fast as we used to be. I’ve said this all series. I think the lightning have been used to being the top of the league in that aspect, and the leafs skated circled around them in game one and took them off guard. We need some faster players to keep up with the game.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Yeah, exactly. We definitely aren’t as fast as we used to be. I’ve said this all series. I think the lightning have been used to being the top of the league in that aspect, and the leafs skated circled around them in game one and took them off guard. We need some faster players to keep up with the game.
The Lightning play 1-1-3 in the neutral zone. It fits well with the 2-3 OZ forecheck, but TB don't really clog the neutral zone (1-2-2 or 1-4). Force the Leafs to retrieve dump-ins. The Leafs can still lose to a trap team.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
If it ends tonight, tomorrow I'm sure JBB will start to think to the best possible way to have a great roster for the next season

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
It's possible guys like Palat, Killorn, Serg, or maybe even Stammer are playing their last game for us tonight. I do think we'll win, though.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
so what the Caps did to us in 2018?

Exactly that

Guys, I hate to admit this, but I couldn't start fresh prince last game until I started watching, which was after the game was over. I was hoping the universe wouldn't mind, knowing that I would watch fresh prince while watching the game, but the hockey gods are cruel.

I am already watching fresh prince.
I love you boo

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
They've been jinxing our "after a loss record" all playoffs. This is clearly how our season ends. Same as 2015 when they wouldn't shut up about how we didn't lose 3 in a row all season.
That 2015 narrative pissed me off so much.

Guys, I hate to admit this, but I couldn't start fresh prince last game until I started watching, which was after the game was over. I was hoping the universe wouldn't mind, knowing that I would watch fresh prince while watching the game, but the hockey gods are cruel.

I am already watching fresh prince.
f***ing hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad