GDT: 5/12/22 - 7:30PM EDT - #2 Toronto vs #3 Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
I mean, I get some of the goals against but effort... coop, effort wasn't even a six letter word in contention in game 1 or halfway through game 5. Effort was a foreign concept in the first loss my guy.
My takeaway from that Coop comment - "... and I just think if we each take our finger and stick it into a glass, when you feel the moisture, you'll be able to confirm that water is wet."

BoltsFanSinceDay1

Apr 27, 2019
All superstitious articles are once again in place here. One game at a time. Just get the win today Bolts to surprise the naysayers!

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
I'm fine with whatever happens tonight. This has been nearly 10 years of unbelievable success capped off by a back to back.

This is a truly amazing feeling. No weight in my heart at all
Yeah prior to 2020 playoff games were heart pounding for me for how badly I wanted this core to get a cup. It was like a euphoric relief winning it that year, to the point that last year I was able to enjoy the journey of the postseason and the fun of repeating. No matter what happens from here on out these core players will always be B2B Stanley Cup champions.

As for tonight, I hope to see another fast start as well as us cutting down on taking so many penalties.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
So if the Lightning lose tonight, several of them probably have surgeries to look forward to.

Have fun with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad