GDT: #5 - 10/12/13 | New York Rangers @ St. Louis Blues | 8:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

InHenrikWeTrust

Apr 20, 2012
This is embarrassing. I wonder how many excuses were going to have left after this one. Oh the team has 44 more games left to acclimate to Vigneult's system, Nash and Haglin are still out, first 9 games on the road etc. All I know is this teams been a train wreck to watch.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The Rangers looked like they looked the last 2 games in the 3rd period. I haven't seen this team run around in their own zone like this since prelockout. I pray to God that this is just them adapting to AV's system and not them getting exposed in a non-defensive oriented system.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
much better showing, closer game, was exciting and they worked hard. It is unfortunate to lose, but I saw some good things. Also encouraging was henk's play in the third

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
This is embarrassing. I wonder how many excuses were going to have left after this one. Oh the team has 44 more games left to acclimate to Vigneult's system, Nash and Haglin are still out, first 9 games on the road etc. All I know is this teams been a train wreck to watch.

You can thank Hitchcock for that one, gave us a built in excuse to keep falling back on. What happens if and when it's the same after 35-40 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad