GDT: [#49] Tampa Bay Lightning @ Dallas Stars, 7:00 PM CST (NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
:laugh: what did he do to you?
Makes me watch visiting feeds more than I'd like / ear bleeds.
Nothing truly. He's just super annoying to listen to and while not the worst in the league, way too much of a homer, and far too often the last few years either clueless to what is going on, on the ice or legitimately delusional.

It was in jest mostly, as even at his worst, He's still better than listening to Milbury and McGuire at their absolute best

Last edited:

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Makes me watch visiting feeds more than I'd like / ear bleeds.
Nothing truly. He's just super annoying to listen to and while not the worst in the league, way too much of a homer, and far too often the last few years either clueless to what is going on, on the ice or legitimately delusional.

It was in jest mostly, as even at his worst, He's still better than listening to Milbury and McGuire at their absolute best

good lord, yes. i like a few national games just to get a pulse on what their take on the team is, but twice a season before playoffs is enough..

you're right, he's a homer.. i think he gets distracted/doesn't live and die on each shift like we do as fans. i just love his extensive and colourful vocabulary.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
NBC is gonna be rooting for/hyping up Tampa all game so hopefully we can win this and not get embarrassed...thank god the Minnesota game wasn't on nationally, but this one could end up just as bad..

Last edited:

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
The f***.. NBC was on commercial they come back and promote SAP/Honda show 5 seconds of the players skating around and go back to commercial? Jesus Murphy lol

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Holy moly when Bishop moves out of the net he's allways out of position for such a long time.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Welcome back everyone. Think he got injured throwing that hit literally the first thing he did when he stepped on the ice

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Just me or is the camera/lighting/colour balance/ and ambient/crowd sound so much better on NBC than FSSW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad