Post-Game Talk: #49 | Lightning at FLYERS | Thur, Jan. 25, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
One of those games.

Flyers created probably more great chances than in an average game... but Vasilevskiy was lights out. And he was beat twice and it hit iron.

Flyers team D went AWOL tonight. Which is rare, especially at 5v5, usually very good there but a lot of breakdowns... and Neuvirth literally did not make a save on a High % chance all night.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
May as well be against top team in the East. Still in playoff before AS break. This is an accomplishment with this roster! Can blame this guy and that guy.. but this is Tampa, top dogs.

Reactions: mize370

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
5-1 again. Don't add now just all of 10 to 14 players and make it fun to watch. Jesus this team has the slowest forwards in the game and only one trusting dman and even he is a fumbling hazard right now

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
As I said before the game, I will be OK with lose to Tampa. And I'm.
Vasil owned us. Our D is awful. I don't understand how we can by on PO spot with Manning, MacDonald and Hägg on D. It's miracle for me.

Free Sanheim. Fire Hakstol.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
You have to be ask for a trade this offseason if you're Scott Laughton. He's a replaceable player and all, but it's a farce that he's playing 8 minutes a night with the roster that is being dressed every night.

I just want to cheer for a team where the ice time and situational usage matches the quality of the player.

Why is that so much to ask for?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
5-1 again. Don't add now just all of 10 to 14 players and make it fun to watch. Jesus this team has the slowest forwards in the game and only one trusting dman and even he is a fumbling hazard right now
Huh?

Giroux, Couturier, Voracek, Simmonds, Konecny, Weal, Raffl, Laughton, Leier, Goulbourne...

None of them are even close to slow.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I know Giroux is the reason we lost,,,

But as mentioned earlier, Hextall should ashamed to go to work knowing he has the bottom 4 tonight as regulars. And if he is going to stick with them most likely they are all back next year which is scary as heck.

Gudas with Manning looks like a #6 at best and if they are committed to ManPig this year, he most likely returns so move Gudas if has value and hope one of the kids makes it next year

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad