#49 KINGS lose to WINGS 2-3 in Shoot Out, and we don't even get a Moral Victory ?

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
Pretty disgraceful on the part of the officials. Well at the least, given the tough love offered Mike Richards lately, I hope they review the scoring on the 2nd Kings goal; shot by Doughty, off Richards chest direct to Carter and in. Muzzin (who's been credited with as assist) may have passed it to Doughty first but I'm pretty sure Richards got a pretty tough assist on the goal (not Muzzin)

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Jim Fox is so ****ing annoying. His annoyance somehow doubles when Kings lose. The fact that he talks more than Bob makes me wanna punch the screen. And I'm ****ing sick of his intros before opening faceoff. The guy forces me to search for other team's feed. Just shut the **** up man and let Bob do his job /rant

Try watching almost any other team. Most are absolute jokes. Jim is one of the best. But to me, best tandem in the league is Dallas, and this is one of the few times I'll use AINEC, even if I think Bob Miller is the best ever. Those two are just that amazing.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Any goal, no matter how scored should be completely reviewable.

It's not even a judgment call like blowing a quick whistle. It clearly went out of play. Why is that not reviewable?

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
If the referees lose sight of the puck, the play is supposed to be dead. How could the on ice official call that a goal if he can't see the puck, then all of the sudden it falls from the sky and drops into the net? The play should have been dead before that even happened.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
Try watching almost any other team. Most are absolute jokes. Jim is one of the best. But to me, best tandem in the league is Dallas, and this is one of the few times I'll use AINEC, even if I think Bob Miller is the best ever. Those two are just that amazing.

Bob has really started to struggle. But back in the day we had the best tandem in the league. I just hope the Kings can maybe work out a deal like the Dodgers have so we can keep Bob at home for a few more years and break a new guy in on the road. Since I think we all know Bob is nearing the end of his career.

KingKopitar11*

Could of really used Sestito's moral victory approach towards the end.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I kind of want to stop watching the Kings till after the break....Hopefully its reset for just about every Kings player.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Would have been nice if the Kings actually tried to score in the shootout.

Would have been nicer to get a make up call in OT, and go on a 4-on-3. There was more than one opportunity to make one.

bmr

Jan 23, 2013
If the referees lose sight of the puck, the play is supposed to be dead. How could the on ice official call that a goal if he can't see the puck, then all of the sudden it falls from the sky and drops into the net? The play should have been dead before that even happened.

BINGO! One of the worst blown calls i've seen in my 25+ years of watching the NHL. They need to get their ***** together and review stuff like that. Such a simple, basic call and they find a way to F it up.

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
I don't understand how Toronto couldn't intervene here. Stupid rule. I'd be pissed if my team was in the eastern conference.

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
Jim Fox is so ****ing annoying. His annoyance somehow doubles when Kings lose. The fact that he talks more than Bob makes me wanna punch the screen. And I'm ****ing sick of his intros before opening faceoff. The guy forces me to search for other team's feed. Just shut the **** up man and let Bob do his job /rant

I'm with you on the Jimmy Fox thing- man doesn't know when to shut up.

moosehead81

Jan 7, 2012
Great White North
Pretty disgraceful on the part of the officials. Well at the least, given the tough love offered Mike Richards lately, I hope they review the scoring on the 2nd Kings goal; shot by Doughty, off Richards chest direct to Carter and in. Muzzin (who's been credited with as assist) may have passed it to Doughty first but I'm pretty sure Richards got a pretty tough assist on the goal (not Muzzin)

They actually did change the scoring to an assist by Richards.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Yes we got screwed, badly. With that said, we played down to the level of our competition once again, and Kopi is playing horrendously

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
I blame the Kings for that game......not scoring is costing this team points and places in the standings .....

Easily Kopitar's worse game of the season.

This combined with Sutter wanting a 3-2 win but deploying a 2 to 1 system. No room for error, no room for bad luck, no room for any type of slump. Adapt and overcome, attack with speed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad