GDT: #49 - 1/31/20 | red wings @ RANGERS| 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Ya think?

Well you know me I try to stay on the fence with things, and try to look at both sides of the picture before deciding something , but if we knew about Fox and Tony D now, do we even go after Trouba? Both have outplayed him for the fraction of the cost. But I don’t dislike Trouba either, but he needs to have more ups than downs moving forward. Plus its only been about 50 games. So not the largest sample size.

Reactions: Machinehead

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Well you know me I try to stay on the fence with things, and try to look at both sides of the picture before deciding something , but if we knew about Fox and Tony D now, do we even go after Trouba? Both have outplayed him for the fraction of the cost. But I don’t dislike Trouba either, but he needs to have more ups than downs moving forward. Plus its only been about 50 games. So not the largest sample size.
I don't imagine they view Fox/DeAngelo and Trouba as interchangeable pieces that can be subbed out for each other.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I don't imagine they view Fox/DeAngelo and Trouba as interchangeable pieces that can be subbed out for each other.

The only issue to me was / is the timing of Trouba and for that matter Panarin’s signing. But I’m not going to argue with the logic of going for it when an opportunity presents itself in specific circumstances. And to me both signings fit the definition of specific circumstances.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
I bet Mike Richter gets a shutout and Mark Messier elbows Steve Yzerman in the face, Sergei Fedorov gets a penalty shot but stopped by Richter and Brian Leetch gets the game winner and Theo Fleury leaves the game to go to rehab in the 2nd period.
thats my prediction for tonight

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Wow, Shesty starting. Would have thought Hank, but I guess this may really be sending a message. Hank really might not be seeing too many starts, until they trade Georgiev.....that is.
If in fact, they do. Regardless of the past history on undervaluing goaltenders.......this time there NEEDS TO BE quite the haul. Get it JG, or simply dont do it!

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle

maxresdefault.jpg

Scouts?????

Reactions: Leonardo87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad