Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
THE WAITING IS OVER!!!

man, if we lose to Detroit ...

If Panarin wants to get back in the scoring race he’s going to need to do some damage against this team. They gave up 8 to the Islanders for f***s sake. Score some goals Rongos, I’m begging you

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It's spelled "Brett Howden"
source.gif

Reactions: FultonReed

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I think the injury was bs; he just wanted to avoid suspension and start his vacation early.

I don't think it was BS in that he could have played through it if he really wanted to but it was convenient timing to make sure he could get back to 100% (and also pass on that nonsense in St Louis, and do the NYR a solid by having trade bait Kreider an allstar)

Reactions: CasusBelli

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019

We ended up getting our new Stepan in the Stepan trade, he really has a great/fun personality. Top 5 offensive dman in the league, balls of steel and plays with as much of an edge as anyone in the league & a big personality. Very special package!

lock him up longterm or do the Rangers sell high on him

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

We ended up getting our new Stepan in the Stepan trade, he really has a great/fun personality. Top 5 offensive dman in the league, balls of steel and plays with as much of an edge as anyone in the league & a big personality. Very special package!

Also, future gig on the MSG network. Lol.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
All these contract issues disappear if one of you superfans finds a way to get all of Staal, Smith, and Lundqvist to retire this offseason.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
All these contract issues disappear if one of you superfans finds a way to get all of Staal, Smith, and Lundqvist to retire this offseason.

Call it an unpopular opinion, and those have been going around here, lately, lol, but think the Trouba signing may not exactly been a good idea. But don’t bash me, just not sure exactly. Too early to tell, but we are already in cap issues with players who are excelling looking to get paid.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Call it an unpopular opinion, and those have been going around here, lately, lol, but think the Trouba signing may not exactly been a good idea. But don’t bash me, just not sure exactly. Too early to tell, but we are already in cap issues with players who are excelling looking to get paid.
There's definitely a few with that opinion.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Ya think?

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Too much money but he’s a player we needed desperately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad