GDT: #48 | Penguins vs Golden Knights | Sat Jan19@10PMest | ATTSN-RM, ATTSN-PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
God damnit. We had everything clicking after erasing that awful start. And then 3-4 up turns into 5-3 down, those MAF saves, and the fight back has been nowhere near in the third.

Feels like that Avs game where Sid got a hat trick to claw us back, and it was all for naught. Feels terrible. Feels like an awful way to go into the break

God I wish DeSmith hadve been pulled after that fourth. Anything to change the momentum when it swung back against us

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
For those also curious I took the liberty of looking at our next month of games:

Vs NJ
VS TBL

February:

VS Ott
@ Tor
Vs Car
@ Fla
@ TBL
@ Phi
Vs Edm
Vs Cgy
Vs Nyr
@NJD
Vs SJS
@ Phi
@ Cbj

Some pretty tough games in there but plenty of winnable ones. The Pens need to take care of business against the likes of Ottawa, Devils, Flyers, and Rangers. Probably Canes too. If they don't they risk disaster given the other games are tough opponents.
Lucky lucky to go .500 in that stretch.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This period and the San Jose game have been very telling as to how far away we are. Need Schultz back. Need to find him a defensive partner. Need to ride the crap out of our new top 4. THEN, we need a LW for L2 (when Sheahan is the best choice, it's a NEED). And, while Brass has been better, we need a 3C.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Can they just call the game? Is there no mercy rule?

DReynolds

Oct 13, 2016
Well f***....thought CDS looked sharp starting out the third. Turns out everyone is the worst. Can we trade for karlsson?

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Lucky lucky to go .500 in that stretch.

You make me shake my head a lot with the negativity....

But straight up...they could easily lose every one of those games to be honest hahahah

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I hope JR is watching this game intently.

If he is, some good may actually come from this feces-encrusted farce.

What changes do you expect? I don't see a lot of moves to make apart from possibly replacing Brassard with another center, or just moving Brass out and relying on Sheahan to fill that void.

The defense is what it is. Schultz will come back in for someone.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Get the hell out of the West, make a deal and regroup after the break

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Man, the middle six really has been a grab bag of garbage all season long, huh?

A couple games where something works and then back to useless.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Must be nice and morale-boosting for the team to hear Penguins fans chanting the name of the opposing team's goaltender.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I see you have gouged out most of your eyes with the dull, rusty spoon already, then.

giphy.gif

Reactions: EightyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad