GDT: #48 | Jets at Flyers | January 22, 2023 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I've heard conflicting opinions about Winnipeg, some people saying it's a fun beautiful city, and some saying it's a boring shithole. anyone ever been? i love traveling in the winter, and want to go to western canada, cant be worse than iceland in the wintertime. wondering if i should stop there on the way home if i do the calgary edmonton thing.
We went through Winnipeg on a cross-country family drive in 1976. I can't say how beautiful it is because colour hadn't been invented yet, but it was a nice enough experience.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Nah. They were coming back from commercial break and it just cut to him saying that real fast lol. I thought maybe he got hurt, but that wasn’t the case. I wonder what the reasoning is playing Sandstrom. Get him some playing time and hope a team likes what they see I guess…
Sandstrom would have had to clear waivers. Which is why Ersson was demoted. Back-to-back game and especially with Hart playing the role of a savior last night this is as good as opportunity to play a back-up.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Streaks are made to be broken. :sarcasm:

Exercise-Ball-Jump-Onto-Treadmill-Fail.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad