GDT: [#48] Caps vs Stars: Honka Makes His Triumphant Return (Kinda)

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
I mean he had 27 points in 47 games 2 years ago which is what he's at now in 46 games. He just not missing games this year thanks to some voodoo .

Which was his only overtly productive year since like what, 2008?

It was entirely reasonable, and I would argue realistic, to assume his solid first year with the Stars was the aberration, not the other three hundred and some games since he left the Sens.

Not very many incredibly injury prone forwards gets better with age, Eaves has during his Stars career.

Don't think this should have been expected.

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
We're in the 3rd Draft Seed as of right now...but we're about to mess that up.

It looks like a win, and we go from the 3rd Draft Seed to the 8th!

They just kill me.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Pretty easy to see why we're the worst team on the PK . Just give way too much time to everyone to just .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Grubauer looks good . Wonder how much the Caps expect in return for him . Think he's pretty likely to be taken by Vegas if they don't trade him. Protecting isn't gonna happen .

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Grubauer looks good . Wonder how much the Caps expect in return for him . Think he's pretty likely to be taken by Vegas if they don't trade him. Protecting isn't gonna happen .

They're full of good candidates. Orlov, Schmidt, possibly either Alzner or Oshie as a big free agent splash.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Play Eakin more to keep the tank going. Seriously what the **** is he doing there.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Jesus Christ Eakin . How many turnovers directly leading to a rush can one player make ?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Can I use your old avatar???

The one with the red crosses or my playoff run avi ? Sure . The one with the red crosses i just googled him and made a red cross with paint over the image . Doesn't exist anymore on my end.

Last edited:

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
The one with the red crosses or my playoff run avi ? Sure . The one with the red crosses i just googled him and make a red cross with paint over the image . Doesn't exist anymore on my end.

I meant it half jokingly but yeah, definitely red crosses.

In an unrelated note, I wonder if I have any photo shop skills.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad