Post-Game Talk: #47| FLYERS at Islanders | Mon., Jan. 19, 2015| 1:00 PM ET

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean losing 7-4 is terrible. You're losing by 3 goals, no chance at the playoffs, and theres a guy on the other team wrecking everybody.... why the **** is Rinaldo on the team if he doesn't step up and fight him? Why doesn't anyone step up and fight him? The team is full of ******* as of late, remember last year when we turned the season around because EVERYONE on the ice beat the **** out of the caps? I want to see that, even though there is no turning this dumpster around.
I don't mind losing by 3 goals, but jesus christ have some dignity when you get destroyed..

Can't have your top line winger fighting, we all know better.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
God...enough will this clean game crap. Its embarrassing to watch. The Isles dominating you physically is probably the most embarrassing thing I've seen.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
This team is ultra bad without Mason. Zepp isn't to blame IMO (Especially after watching some replays) he's doing everything he can.

But this defense is hilarious. Or sad depending on the way you look at it.

i just watched the hilites from this game..

and shy of maybe that first one, i think Zepp played aswell as can be expected, he literaly got no help...

putting in Emery was yet another mistake in a endless career as HC filled with mistakes..

i dont think pulling Zepp was the right move at all...

ps why do they interview Roo ??? he literaly says the same mouthful of nothing EVERY time...

Last edited:

Jumping

Jun 17, 2010
Atlanta Ga
This quote underlines why Berube is such a fan of Rinaldo. He competes. In other words, he doesn't do anything well offensively or defensively, but he does it with determination. Berube would despise having Hagg on his team because he doesn't look like he is working hard.

Rinaldo = Berube 2.0

Coach of your 2025 Philadelphia Flyers....... Zac Rinaldo

;)

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
God...enough will this clean game crap. Its embarrassing to watch. The Isles dominating you physically is probably the most embarrassing thing I've seen.

I agree, this team has been embarrassing to watch. Just because you don't want to take penalties doesn't mean you can't hit people and play an aggressive style of hockey. You need to limit the penalties not cut your balls off.

chupanibre

The GhostBear Cometh
Feb 10, 2014
Bologna, ITA
Agreed, Clutterbuck single handedly destroyed us :facepalm:. We'll probably see the same thing from the Pens tonight, they've even re-called Bobby Farnham. Hopefully the Flyers get more physical, enough with this castrated team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad