Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
200w.gif

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Who do you think people should trust on a hat discussion - a couple of guys just out of high school, or a guy literally called "Cap"?
I'll have you know that it's been a whopping four years since I graduated high school and that I'm in the process of completing my undergrad degree in Beanieology- as the field is called these days.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I replied to this already, but it got me thinking.

Both of his hatties came in 8-5 games, so I don't know which one you remember. :laugh:

They came in 2012 and 2018, for clarity.

The one in which Giroux scores a hat trick, too. 2012. But yes, it happened in 2018 as well. That former achievement escaped my memory.

Last edited:

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
One disappointment is that Sanheim had no short handed time, but I can't complain with how well the last 3 penalties were killed.

Reactions: Foggy14

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
you know i want to know one thing, have you lost your will to win it all? is being one and done in the playoffs good enough for you? i mean you watch crosby lift cups 3 times, ovi one time, that doesnt bother you? are you telling me that you dont want hughes? you dont want to see the flyers win a trophy in since 75? have you really lost your hunger for that?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
you know i want to know one thing, have you lost your will to win it all? is being one and done in the playoffs good enough for you? i mean you watch crosby lift cups 3 times, ovi one time, that doesnt bother you? are you telling me that you dont want hughes? you dont want to see the flyers win a trophy in since 75? have you really lost your hunger for that?
f4b9739e8e37d2af7b1a5282d79e804e.png

Settle down, Tweak.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00