Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
giphy (4).gif
+

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Seriously, what's the deal, TSN reported it and then took it down?

Who really knows.

I am shocked TSN reported it...and yet only Sam has mentioned anything about it. Too many people follow TSN for only him to have seen it.

But if it DID happen, it could have been removed because the Flyers were playing and Oilers playing tonight. Or maybe a deal was looking to be done, but league vetoed it for a reason.

All pure speculation

Reactions: The Madrigal

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Hope they give NP and Laughton those assists. 4 pointer for Patrick would be awesome.

The referee in charge signs the official game report after the game has concluded and the stats become official at that point. The team can appeal to the League's chief statistician for a change but generally that process has to be immediate. Teams can't make the change once the ref signs that document.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyers0909

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Frankly, that could be referring to his time under Babcock, too.

Gordon and JVR have a relationship dating back to the Leafs. His tone seemed agreeable when discussing Gordon, more so relaxing. I forget Ilkka Sinisalo's exact words but he mentioned that Bob McCammon was a good coach but he (Sinisalo) didn't like playing for him as much as Mike Keenan. Sometimes bonds can develop when such changes are made.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Who really knows.

I am shocked TSN reported it...and yet only Sam has mentioned anything about it. Too many people follow TSN for only him to have seen it.

But if it DID happen, it could have been removed because the Flyers were playing and Oilers playing tonight. Or maybe a deal was looking to be done, but league vetoed it for a reason.

All pure speculation
I would not at all be surprised if they’ve been having discussions involving Pool. Hopefully the leak doesn’t scuttle those talks.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Gordon and JVR have a relationship dating back to the Leafs. He tone seemed agreeable when discussing Gordon, more so relaxing. I forget Ilkka Sinisalo's exact words but he mentioned that Bob McCammon was a good coach but he (Sinisalo) didn't like playing for him as much as Mike Keenan. Sometimes bonds can develop when such changes are made.
In his post game interview a minute ago, he referenced having played somewhere a long time (Toronto) & being trained to do certain things, & how his recent conversation with Gordon was good in communicating things that they wanted him to do differently here. So my guess is when he was talking about being boxed in a certain way, he was similarly referring to his 6 years in Toronto rather than his one month under Hakstol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad