Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
pussers-rum-neat.jpg

thats some good stuff right there

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
As much as I low key hate his ass these days, good for Simmonds.

He brought a lot to this team for many seasons, and for the most part left it all out there during his time in Philly.

May he now go the way of Timonen, and raise that thing above his head. Good luck Wayne, and goodbye.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
As much as I low key hate his ass these days, good for Simmonds.

He brought a lot to this team for many seasons, and for the most part left it all out there during his time in Philly.

May he now go the way of Timonen, and raise that thing above his head. Good luck Wayne, and goodbye.

Yeah I mean, when the stink of this season fades, we will only remember the good times. The goals he scored. The asses he beat. I hope to see one more fight from him before he is traded.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
thats some good stuff right there

It's my go-to rum. There is nobody who took rum more seriously than the Royal Navy, so if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me.

We are talking about a service that was handing out a pretty large rum serving daily to sailors working on heavy machinery through the 1970s. And even with nuclear reactors and weapons in play, they had to have their rum torn out of their ships by Parliament.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
JVR on the coaching change "You get put into a box of what you can and can't do but I am appreciative of the (new) chance." He reiterated the second part upon conclusion of the interview.
Frankly, that could be referring to his time under Babcock, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad