GDT: [#46] St. Louis Blues at Dallas Stars, 8:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
They're just a bad team.
We've been getting by so far on amazing goaltending, but eventually this team will start getting caved in regularly

Yep. The only difference between the Stars and Blues is goaltending.

I see comments on other sites about the Stars playing down to the Blues, like the Stars are on another level. They are not.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I have no idea what Condra is doing out there. The guy doesn't even know where the puck is half the time

He skates like a beer league player.

I seriously question what the coaches see in him that none of us do. He's terrible at everything.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
He skates like a beer league player.

I seriously question what the coaches see in him that none of us do. He's terrible at everything.

My top 3 Erik Condra plays so far:

3. Him forgetting where the puck is completely in the offensive zone, even when he's right in front of the net and it hits his stick (has happened 3-4 times now) :laugh:

2. Him centering the puck to the Blues tonight when no Stars player was even there and the pass had absolutely no chance of hitting its target even if someone was there

1. Him going behind the net and trying to center the puck without looking and it just went right off the middle of the back of the net and then he lost sight of where it is while it was between his legs :laugh:

Honorable mention: Him setting up the Flyers last game for a 2 on 1 chance

Last edited:

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
What the **** is wrong with Jamie Benn. i mean seriously? Is he drugged up on painkillers or something. It's like his soul has departed and just left an empty husk. He totally lost the puck as he came over the offensive blue line there, under no pressure.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
What the **** is wrong with Jamie Benn. i mean seriously? Is he drugged up on painkillers or something. It's like his soul has departed and just left an empty husk. He totally lost the puck as he came over the offensive blue line there, under no pressure.

Well he routinely does this type of stuff, but it might be worst because of the whole Lites things

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Well he routinely does this type of stuff, but it might be worst because of the whole Lites things
Let's assume for the sake of argument that it isn't because he's lazy and disinterested (and it might be). This leaves only one other option, that there is something physically wrong with him. In which case he'd be better off not playing.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008

He's just lazy as hell. He plays like he doesn't care and like a guy who has zero interest in shooting the puck or taking on a defender 1 on 1. I wish Monty would grow a pair and send a message by burying him on the 3rd line for a couple games.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Let's assume for the sake of argument that it isn't because he's lazy and disinterested (and it might be). This leaves only one other option, that there is something physically wrong with him. In which case he'd be better off not playing.
This has been a routine game for the last 4yrs with him.
He either always has something wrong with him, or he's just lazy and disinterested.

Everyone assumes he's injured each year, I error on the side of Lazy

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
2 best players injured, well we're about to see the lose for hughes pace setters

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Never mind Seguin is fine i guess, thought they said he went down the tunnel

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Our best chances come when Heiskanen and Klingberg are together. So let's not split it up next time, thanks Monty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad