GDT: #46| FLYERS at Sabres | Sat., Jan. 17, 2015| 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
lotta people better start apologizing to Mr. Hextall is all I can say

Umberger was awful for his first ~15 games.

But since then he has pretty much done what he was brought here to do... play decent defensive hockey on the 3rd line and chipping in now and again offensively, giving Schenn in particular a chance to play more with the big guns.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
Umberger was awful for his first ~15 games.

But since then he has pretty much done what he was brought here to do... play decent defensive hockey on the 3rd line and chipping in now and again offensively, giving Schenn in particular a chance to play more with the big guns.

that's why you dont judge based on 15 games.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Wow! A penalty for a player against Voracek!

That has not happened for like ~20 games seemingly... the refs usually see 93 and seemingly think players are allowed to go for a piggyback ride.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
maybe. the people who weren't ok with it would never shut up about it though so it seemed like there were more against it than for it

In fairness....Hartnell has 26 points and RJ has 12. Let's not pretend they have been equal offensively.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
In fairness....Hartnell has 25 points and RJ has 12. Let's not pretend they have been equal offensively.

Well neither one of them are exactly playmakers, their main uses are standing in front of the net so people can shoot pucks off of them.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Well neither one of them are exactly playmakers, their main uses are standing in front of the net so people can shoot pucks off of them.

Agreed...but certainly offensively, Hartnell has been better. That was all I was pointing out.

Just showing the goals make it seem like the 2 have contributed the same...which they have not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad