GDT: [#46] Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche, 8:00 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Well usually when the stars start off bad they finish strong , visa versa . Just hope they don’t get too far behind .

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
Man, it’s a treat watching Colorado’s top line play; they are a threat almost every time on the ice. It reminds me of the early days of Benn and Seguin. Too bad those days are gone, especially for Benn.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gurianov missed a shift to close the period. Injured or benched for no reason? Bowness might've seen Hintz get danced around by MacKinnon there and thought that was #34

Starsfansfromqc

Sep 8, 2018
Gurianov make a pass in the middle of the defensive zone direct on the tape of Erik Johnsson.. Lucky us it was Johnsson..

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Gurianov missed a shift to close the period. Injured or benched for no reason? Bowness might've seen Hintz get danced around by MacKinnon there and thought that was #34

Gurianov had a couple of different bad plays in the period, Bowness might have wanted to talk to him before he gets another shift.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg

Benched for the giveaway earlier in the period where him and Kling were trying to create some speed through the neutral zone. That's not how Bowness and his winning formula does things.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Man, it’s a treat watching Colorado’s top line play; they are a threat almost every time on the ice. It reminds me of the early days of Benn and Seguin. Too bad those days are gone, especially for Benn.

It's a treat to watch a team get across the middle of the ice and blueline with control of the puck and passing it around. We can't even execute a simple 3 on 2 without flubbing a pass.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gurianov make a pass in the middle of the defensive zone direct on the tape of Erik Johnsson.. Lucky us it was Johnsson..

Benched for the giveaway earlier in the period where him and Kling were trying to create some speed through the neutral zone. That's not how Bowness and his winning formula does things.

Gurianov had a couple of different bad plays in the period, Bowness might have wanted to talk to him before he gets another shift.

Ah I missed the first 10 minutes of the game oops

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Ah I missed the first 10 minutes of the game oops

I wouldn't say you "missed" it
peter-gibbons.jpg

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Stars PP is so confusing . Look like shit for a minutes and something and then just suddenly become lethal and score.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I really hope that challenge goes away again. Taking away goals like that seems dumb to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad