Post-Game Talk: #45 | Stars at Flyers | January 18, 2024 | Flyers win 5-1

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
Don’t know what that has to do with anything? Sources say if you win a lot of games, you’re a very good team.

If they were truly worried about prospect depth, they would’ve traded Laughton at the draft. They chose not to sell him at what looks like was his highest value, which is what you do when you’ve committed to a rebuild. The time it takes to develop guys in the spots they’re going to draft them, it’s 4 or 5 years when you’re going to need to commit to who you have here already into their 30’s. They’re already not doing what you’re saying, and they’re not going to have 5 1st round picks the next 2 years, they may not even have 3.
Boston was a good Team without a #1 Center and without a #1 dman and hot goalies. They won a lot in the regular season but wasnt good in the playoffs. In my eyes this is the ceiling of this team

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Boston was a good Team without a #1 Center and without a #1 dman and hot goalies. They won a lot in the regular season but wasnt good in the playoffs. In my eyes this is the ceiling of this team
They had Bergeron, Krejci, McAvoy, the vezina winner and traded for Hampus Lindholm

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
They had Bergeron, Krejci, McAvoy, the vezina winner and traded for Hampus Lindholm
I love Bergeron but with 37 Years old he wasnt the Bergeron of the years before. At least in the playoffs. Krejci was also very old already. The Vezina Winner (Bob for example) is not a great Playoff Goalie automatically when we look in the history of this award. They missed Chara and Bergeron in his prime!

Swayman
2135:53010043.343228.8750

Ullmark
6659:583300203.34192172.896

That are hot regular season goalies for sure. But i dont see Playoff caliber goalies.

McAvoy and Lindholm are very good dman, but nothing like Pronger, Chara, Josi, Makar or Hedman!

But maybe i´am wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad