STARS: 26-12-5 (6-3-1, W2)

SEASON SERIES: DAL, 1-0

1705531452820.png

BROADCAST

NBCSP
BSSW
ESPN+
97.5 FM

_________________________________________________________________________________________

FLYERS LINEUP

Tippett - Couturier - Konecny
Foerster - Laughton - Hathaway
Farabee - Frost- Atkinson
Poehling - Cates

Sanheim-Drysdale
Seeler-Walker
York-Ristolainen
Zamula

Ersson
Hart

Injuries:

Couturier (DTD)
Drysdale (Mad ill)
Ellis (because the Emperor who rules up there,/since I was not obedient to His law,/wills none shall come into His town through me.)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

STARS LINEUP

Robertson-Hintz-Johnston
Marchment-Duchene-Seguin
Benn-Steel-Pavelski
Smith-Faksa-Dadonov

Lindell-Hakanpaa
Suter-Lundkvist
Harley-Hanley

Oettinger
Murray

Injuries:

Heiskanen (Out)
Wedgewood (DTD)

GDT SONG

STATS
5v5, On-Ice, Rates, Score & Venue Adjusted (Season)
1705533530400.png

1705533553286.png

Last 10ish Games
1705533588831.png

1705533612126.png

Goalies
1705533668802.png

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
So, I've been staring at that shooting percentage being steadily below our opponents'. Looked it up just now, and we are 27th in ES shooting percentage and trending down. I wondered a couple months ago if Tortorella's "straight ahead" oriented offense can be a problem for finishing because it doesn't do enough to get goalies off-angle. Wonder if this is a result of that. Might also be why his teams put up decent xGF numbers that aren't matched by actual production. What happens before the chance also matters, and the cross-ice passes he preaches against do a whole lot to increase the chances of a shot going in; but aren't tracked well by models. That's playing out yet again, and is a hallmark of his teams the last decade+.

Of course, I don't mean this negatively at all. Everyone is playing cohesively and it's mostly watchable hockey for the first time in years. That's good! They're a team of destiny so the wins will come by magic. The universe desires it.

Last edited:
Reactions: renberg and BiggE

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
IF Drysdale is in fact injured again, Fire every single person involved in that trade !!

Unless he has aids, its most likely a bad injury.

Couts being badly injured we all knew would happen. He plays way too much as wasn't rested a single game all so they can bench kids.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
IF Drysdale is in fact injured again, Fire every single person involved in that trade !!

Unless he has aids, its most likely a bad injury.

Couts being badly injured we all knew would happen. He plays way too much as wasn't rested a single game all so they can bench kids.
PO push baby..

to hell with the rebuild..

signed social media fans..

🤣🤣🤣

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I’d laugh if he was hurt again.

Would be so on brand. I’d love for him to prove me wrong but it’s so asinine to trade for a guy that’s missed as much time as he has.

Hopefully it’s nothing, but they should be destroyed if his injury prone status continues.

Reactions: bennysflyers16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad