GDT: #45 | Penguins vs Kings | Sat Jan12@1030PMest | FS-W, ATTSN-PT

Best part about attending Medieval Times? -multiple choice-

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Snoop is a sports fan, in general.

However, any Pittsburgh colors, most notably Steelers, were because that was his gang's colors.

He may have become legit PIT fan over time as he's rebranded and remarketed himself.

Sports teams (college/pro) and gang colors go hand in hand.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I don’t think Muzzin is a relastic add for us. Dude is going to cost a ****ttt ton.

You're probably right. But then again, JR's at the helm so

giphy.gif

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
I may not even make it to this game at 1030pm. I been awake since 5 am and plan to kick off the inebriation day around noon, 1ish, getting ready for the Chiefs at 4 and the cowboys at 8. Then the penguins at 1030?! Good lord there is almost 20 hours of sports to watch from now until sunday night :eek:

the best part is its snowing outside, so nothing to do but some hot food and sports all day :D

Reactions: EightyOne

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Snoop is a sports fan, in general.

However, any Pittsburgh colors, most notably Steelers, were because that was his gang's colors.

He may have become legit PIT fan over time as he's rebranded and remarketed himself.

Sports teams (college/pro) and gang colors go hand in hand.

Damn, you're totally right.

Check this out. Rollin 20s Long Beach Crips - Rap Dictionary

Still, not much different than how I got into sports.

Reactions: EightyOne

farscape1

Jun 22, 2010
Pittsburgh
Kind cool that Sidney Crosby is tied in all time points at 51 with Bobby Hull. With Ovi sitting 1 point ahead of him with 1171 points.
Next guy up is Fedorov with 1179.
Poor Geno at 979 points for (91) All time.
Going to suck when these two retire.

For shitz and giggles, Sidney is only 553 points behind the great Mario Lemieux at 1723 (8) alltime.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Just like how Snoop adopted Pittsburgh teams, I'm adopting the Rollin 20s as my preferred gang.

I mean, logically, it makes sense.

They might not be as open to your claim. Maybe ask them on Twitter?

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
Why, in such a huge market, does the Los Angeles Kings Twitter need to be 'presented by McDonalds' meanwhile the Penguins Twitter...just exists?

And why do so many teams fail to post line ups like ours!? WTF are their social media managers even doing?!

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
For the same reason why our PP is sponsored and the Montreal Canadiens is not.

It seems different than sponsoring segments of a game.

Twitter is already a free platform for everyone. Needing to have that subsidized just seems...lame.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Kind cool that Sidney Crosby is tied in all time points at 51 with Bobby Hull. With Ovi sitting 1 point ahead of him with 1171 points.
Next guy up is Fedorov with 1179.
Poor Geno at 979 points for (91) All time.
Going to suck when these two retire.

For ****z and giggles, Sidney is only 553 points behind the great Mario Lemieux at 1723 (8) alltime.

He better get those in about ten games then. Mario only played 915 official games and Sid is at 905 now. Mario left about 553 (more actually) games on the table, in his prime no less.:laugh:

That's at around 2.0 points per game or over another 1000 points.

Obviously nobody is comparing Sid to Mario here, and any player playing over a 1000 games/points is deserving of praise.

I hope Sid plays into his 40's and sets himself up for even the haters to acknowledge his greatness in the top 5 all-time.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Why, in such a huge market, does the Los Angeles Kings Twitter need to be 'presented by McDonalds' meanwhile the Penguins Twitter...just exists?

And why do so many teams fail to post line ups like ours!? WTF are their social media managers even doing?!

Yeah.... WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad