GDT: #45| Canucks at FLYERS | Thu., Jan. 15, 2015| 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
And to the Berube haters - he's not great but we'd be losing with bowman.

Yeah, no point discussing this since there is no evidence either way. But do you really think Berube is doing a good job?

Just accept this team is not talented enough.

They actually are.
We do have one of the most talented forward groups in the entiere league.
We do have one of if not the best goalie in recent Flyers history.
We do have a bottom 10 defense, but with a competent system this could be overcome, especially considering that we have Coots and G, two centers with an excellent defensive game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
it's really a wonder how he managed to get the team to the playoffs last season, and i dont say that sarcastically.

Timonen and Percentages combined with a bad division, unless people really thought Giroux and Simmonds would never score a goal the entire season.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I will betcha that most of the players on our club would agree they need to be held accountable and play better . Folks on here get their panties all in a wad way to easily when someone mentions that the players need to step up and be held accountable ..

Never said Berube is a great coach , or our GM's have not made blunders here and there etc ....For Instance , i was pi$$ed when Homer did not sign Johnny Hockey from South Jersey etc , i hated the way BOB got stiffed . But you gotta move on and PLAYERS need to step up .

You could hold players accountable by shipping one out, too bad there are at least 5 with negative value due to our GMs stupid decisions.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
He should make a come back. Let's sign boron too he can get redemption for the hertl goal they show on repeat over and over again on NHL network still to this day

I always disliked Biron. Briere as well going back to their buffalo days. I know they served the orange and black well but I just couldn't stand them.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Just know that Rinialdo has more ES minutes than G and a Jake....by about 1:30!

73369-I-dont-believe-you-gif-HD-Imgu-qUVu.gif

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Just know that Rinialdo has more ES minutes than G and a Jake....by about 1:30!

:handclap:

Other coaches wouldn't allow this, other coaches wouldn't of completely changed a PK for disastrous results. Other coaches wouldn't make the zone starts ours does. Other coaches would of said to,their GM Emery can't move anymore.

Zac Rinaldo has more even strength time than 2 of the NHL top 3 scorers. :help:

God bless Ron Hextall for being ok with this. :handclap:

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
:handclap:

Other coaches wouldn't allow this, other coaches wouldn't of completely changed a PK for disastrous results. Other coaches wouldn't make the zone starts ours does. Other coaches would of said to,their GM Emery can't move anymore.

Zac Rinaldo has more even strength time than 2 of the NHL top 3 scorers. :help:

God bless Ron Hextall for being ok with this. :handclap:

Berubes just mad Zac didnt get a allstar game invite... so hes benching those who are going... hahaahahah

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Turned on the game hoping to see the Canucks losing badly. Dammit. :( Bold strategy by Berube, 4th line is the new top line.
I can't believe Lecavalier was EVER a decent player.
Used to be an incredible player, I know hard to believe but he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia