GDT: #45| Canucks at FLYERS | Thu., Jan. 15, 2015| 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
I haven't been able to watch as many games as I'd like to this year. Have bellmare and vandevelde been a consistent pair on the pp. If so I think I found our problem. At least one of them
Put Bellemare and VV on the point for the powerplay? Hey, why the **** not!

Cmoneyflyguy

Jul 13, 2005
Wayne, Pa
I blame the puck carrier there - not Vinny. He's used to playing with people who would recognized he could be hot there for a breakaway.
And to the Berube haters - he's not great but we'd be losing with bowman.
Just accept this team is not talented enough.
Then you might enjoy an occasional game.

Richi

Oct 20, 2013
20 more mins till we get shutout again..

GREAT ..../sigh

Only upside would be that this would get Berube even closer to getting fired. You can´t present a **** effort like that to your home crowd even if the tank is on!

:crossfing

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I blame the puck carrier there - not Vinny. He's used to playing with people who would recognized he could be hot there for a breakaway.
And to the Berube haters - he's not great but we'd be losing with bowman.
Just accept this team is not talented enough.
Then you might enjoy an occasional game.

How anybody can still support Berube after he made it clear he was in over his head against NYR in the playoffs, and then spent this whole season affirming that, makes no sense to me.

Berube's coaching upside is equivalent to Rinaldo's offensive upside.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Oh, and I would "enjoy the occasional game" far more often if the team weren't completely neutered by the coach, who then spends 60 minutes making a string of baffling, nonsensical decisions that make winning harder than it should be.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
How anybody can still support Berube after he made it clear he was in over his head against NYR in the playoffs, and then spent this whole season affirming that, makes no sense to me.

Berube's coaching upside is equivalent to Rinaldo's offensive upside.

it's really a wonder how he managed to get the team to the playoffs last season, and i dont say that sarcastically.

SgtJoseph*

but how can you blame ****** players for being ******? it's not their fault. they are what they are.

I will betcha that most of the players on our club would agree they need to be held accountable and play better . Folks on here get their panties all in a wad way to easily when someone mentions that the players need to step up and be held accountable ..

Never said Berube is a great coach , or our GM's have not made blunders here and there etc ....For Instance , i was pi$$ed when Homer did not sign Johnny Hockey from South Jersey etc , i hated the way BOB got stiffed . But you gotta move on and PLAYERS need to step up .

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Boosh and this idiot saying Emery shouldn't be so deep, he can't ****ing move. Everyone except our mgmt knew this :laugh:

I hope Berubes extension is only 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad