GDT: [#44] Red Wings @ Stars, 6:30 CT (BSSW+, NBCSN) - Nuke the tank

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think they should color the ice green for the retros jersey games so we can see the players better. Doesn't seem like it would be too much to ask would it ?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
It's hilarious to see the Stars acknowledge how awful these jerseys are by wearing them only three times with all games being on a Monday or Tuesday.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It's hilarious to see the Stars acknowledge how awful these jerseys are by wearing them only three times with all games being on a Monday or Tuesday.

They'll be visible on national television tonight though.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if this was mandated by their deal with Addidas. Most teams are wearing their reverse retros five or six times this season.

Well Stars also broke in a new third this year .

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I will accept nothing less than a 2 pt night for Robertson. Anything less and it's a failure.

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
2 weeks ago I was firmly on the tank to the end train, but now that we have seen a little spark and some depth scoring (Guri) plus Seguin is coming back, I want to see them get in and at least try to slay the top dog. Bishop is whatever we have 2 more than capable tendies that can get hot. But the main reason for my feeling this way is Pavelski. Man the guy has played his heart out and he ain't getting any younger. Never know what gear he might find come playoff time. Feel like he's almost owed a playoff berth the way he's played since the Covid shutdown.

Go Stars!

Reactions: Magic Mittens

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
more than anything, it’s that the logo is totally lost against white aside of the green star.. reverse that and were all just complaining that its “kind of boring but alright”

well, and the extra white equipment

its why the blackout jerseys work even though its IMHO the wrong shade of green- at least they are legible

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
more than anything, it’s that the logo is totally lost against white aside of the green star.. reverse that and were all just complaining that its “kind of boring but alright”

well, and the extra white equipment

its why the blackout jerseys work even though its IMHO the wrong shade of green- at least they are legible
Take away the white pants and gloves and it’s tolerable IMO.

Reactions: JeffP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad