GDT: #44 | FLYERS (H) vs. Capitals (A) | Saturday, Apr. 17, 2021 | 12:30 pm ET | NHLN, NBCSP, NBCSWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The rest of this season should be used to give kids with a shot at next year's roster a taste of NHL action.
The rest are better served playing full-time in LHV.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
I’d play Sandstrom or Lyon on Hart’s off days. I don’t care what they do. I don’t want to see Elliott flopping around the crease like a beached seal any more. He’s had his career. Time to leave.
Facts. I’d love to see Sandstrom get a game. How bad could he possibly be?
id rather Ersson or Fedotov get a chance though for next year.

Reactions: Fight4yourRight

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Random question from a desperate fantasy manager.. is Hagg a safe bet to play this weekend or is he a potential healthy scratch type? I need his hits in my league :laugh:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Facts. I’d love to see Sandstrom get a game. How bad could he possibly be?
id rather Ersson or Fedotov get a chance though for next year.

I think Fedotov has one more year on his KHL contract.
We'll see if Ersson comes over.

Sandstrom has been bad in LHV, better off letting Lyon get shell shocked.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Random question from a desperate fantasy manager.. is Hagg a safe bet to play this weekend or is he a potential healthy scratch type? I need his hits in my league :laugh:
Flyers announcers said that Sam Morin will draw in against larger teams like the caps and isles. I thought Myers played well and Ghost has been very productive so I could see Hagg coming out but who knows. Not sure how many hits Morin gets but maybe he’s the better play for those.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
He's close to a lock. The coach is obsessed with him and they've been cycling Myers and Morin in and out lately, while shitter Hagg plays with our two best D.

I'd be genuinely shocked if he sits, even though he's without question our worst D.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'll be at the game with HCette and Thatcher Venmo for his first game. We'll be sitting on the glass with a sign that will have his real name (just pretend it says Thatcher Venmo) on it. I imagine it's pretty much a guarantee that an infant with a sign sitting on the glass will be on TV... don't judge me too harshly.

"Hey Alain - at least I have the courtesy to wear a diaper! Sincerely, Thatcher Venmo. P.S. F*** you!"

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Twarynski is bad. How fun to see him lace em up and be lost in space for 5-6 minutes!

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
HB posters are some of the best unintentional comics on the internet:

38F740A8-C2EE-4F0F-BB53-98AA47B80228.jpeg

Whenever I think of Hagg I definitely think of his “snarl.” His hits are like gentle
hugs. A lot of “why even make contact there” due to chasing a “hit.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad