GDT: #44 | Flyers at Blues | January 15, 2024 | 8:00 PM | NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
it should be clear that no more new rando 30-somethings are needed on the way to whatever peak the FLyers management imagines for itself

Briere had hot flashes when Staal wanted to sign. I doubt it will be clear. And ditto for the rando 30-somethings they already have, with whom they refuse to part. I don't believe they understand the most important part: the churning through these guys, even if you don't hit on a Walker every time.

Reactions: BiggE

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
Briere had hot flashes when Staal wanted to sign. I doubt it will be clear. And ditto for the rando 30-somethings they already have, with whom they refuse to part. I don't believe they understand the most important part: the churning through these guys, even if you don't hit on a Walker every time.
well, I have hope. all their youthful experiments have done very well on-ice, and multiply that by the cap significance means a season well done.

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
They never were rebuilding and this modicum of success is Seeler-ing it

Frost is scooootin.
Quality wingers will do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad