GDT: #44 - 04/17/21 | Rangers vs. Devils | 12:30 PM ESPN+, MSG, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
My family came into town from NY so I’ve missed the last two. Looks like we’ve been pretty solid. Happy birthday American Buch. My little bro’s 30th today as well. Cheers.

Reactions: bl02

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
It’s going to be hysterical when some of these clowns have to suffer a cup win because Quinn coaches them.

That’s too far into the future and just statistically likely that Quinn is not around whenever it happens (Quinn will be here for 3 full seasons at the end of this season which is already about NHL average span for a head coach before being dismissed). But I absolutely don’t see Gorton firing Quinn this offseason (if the Rangers continue to play well but just unable to catch Boston) if the decision is purely based on team’s overall performance for the whole season.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Rangers apparently second best record/points gained since March 13th... and Panarin, Mika, Fox are 1, 3 and tied for 4th in points during that stretch.

Too similar to last year. If we could be the second half Rangers for a full season we’d be a top team.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireGerardGallant

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Found a way to win...I don't care who gets the points...like seeing Trouba pick up his physical play too. The game tomorrow could be much nastier....it is heading in that direction . I wonder does Gauthier get in over Blackwell ?

Reactions: Fitzy

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Found a way to win...I don't care who gets the points...like seeing Trouba pick up his physical play too. The game tomorrow could be much nastier....it is heading in that direction . I wonder does Gauthier get in over Blackwell ?

If Gauthier doesn't play again this season then I'd say it's a pretty solid guess that he doesn't even get qualified, which is too bad.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
50 points puts us in playoffs in the other 3 divisions. Yet here we are.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
50 points puts us in playoffs in the other 3 divisions. Yet here we are.
There was zero doubt this was the hell division. Crazy to think we have to go like 10-1-1 on top of the three game win streak to have a chance lol

Reactions: darko

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
There was zero doubt this was the hell division. Crazy to think we have to go like 10-1-1 on top of the three game win streak to have a chance lol

Their best chance is to catch the NYI who if they lose tomorrow, look like they're going to be in risk of free falling.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Rangers apparently second best record/points gained since March 13th... and Panarin, Mika, Fox are 1, 3 and tied for 4th in points during that stretch.

Too similar to last year. If we could be the second half Rangers for a full season we’d be a top team.

Well, it is a 56 game season. In an 82 game season, I think the playoffs would be more assured.

Imagine if we still had 38 games left instead of 12.

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
I'm not even lying. At the start of the second period, the camera was on KZB, and Kreider stuck his finger into Mika's face, and Mika was like get your finger away from me.

maybe someone else has already said this but Kreider had one of those smelling salts thing or whatever it is that smells like ammonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad