GDT: #43 | Flyers at Capitals | January 14, 2023 | 7:00 PM |

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Imagine a team paying Risto and Hayes a combined 12 mil.
1673743844312.gif

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
Frost having ups and downs? Gee, shocking for a 23 year old player with 118 NHL games experience to be going through that.

But hey, Fisto is only playing game 644. He should be improving any day now.
I'll take Frost tryng to be creative and failing any day of the week (and twice on Sunday) over a goal by the cro-magna fourth line

Reactions: BiggE

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
When we wonder why Frost is in and out of the doghouse, its because of excessively dumb shit like that
Hartnell correctly just called Frost’s turnover the “bonehead play of the year.”

Plays like that are exactly why Frost is not a sound defensive player, despite some posters’ repeated efforts to claim Frost is good defensively.

Reactions: Flyerfan18

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
A bit late - not smart by Frost. Not sure what his thought even was.

Hartnell correctly just called Frost’s turnover the “bonehead play of the year.”

Plays like that are exactly why Frost is not a sound defensive player, despite some posters’ repeated efforts to claim Frost is good defensively.
For the ~6-7 ‘dumb’ plays, you can point to about 50 very good, smart defensive plays he’s made….but we all know your bias.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I wasn’t watching. It apparently didn’t go in soooooo….
It was in the defensive zone. He was heavily pressured and made a daft little pass to Sanheim who had a clear outlet….

Then on the same shift he stole the puck from a cap which eventually lead to a zone clear

Reactions: Magua
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad