GDT: [#43] Dallas Stars at Winnipeg Jets, 4:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That's BS it's the first shorthanded goal we have given up this season

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Dumping it in with an empty net is dumb.

Also taking shots with a million people in the way to block it while you have open men. Stars are just horrible with the empty net its like they forget they can't just make careless plays or take terrible shots that hand over the puck while you have no goalie in net.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Yeah throw a fit Bishop as if this isn't on you as much as the lousy team in front of you

Reactions: Elysian

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Erik Condra gave it his best only his best is not NHL caliber anymore .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Time to send him down and try someone else.

I mean there was no point in calling up a 32 year old who hasn't looked like he belongs in the NHL for years for anything other than scratching him every single time. Call up the french kid or Mascherin or whoever not a guy who hasn't done anything in the NHL in years.

He was an ok undersized scorer for the lower lines at some point but now he's pretty much at the end of his ride. Might as well call up Travis Morin.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I mean there was no point in calling up a 32 year old who hasn't looked like he belongs in the NHL for years for anything other than scratching him every single time. Call up the french kid or Mascherin or whoever not a guy who hasn't done anything in the NHL in years.

He was an ok undersized scorer for the lower lines at some point but now he's pretty much at the end of his ride.
I didn’t mind them giving him a shot, but don’t keep this up when it’s obviously not working.

They’ve tried Hintz and Gurianov, and neither of them have done anything st the NHL level. But it’s time to end the Condra experiment. He’s not even showing flashes. Dude doesn’t have the wheels.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I didn’t mind them giving him a shot, but don’t keep this up when it’s obviously not working.

They’ve tried Hintz and Gurianov, and neither of them have done anything st the NHL level. But it’s time to end the Condra experiment. He’s not even showing flashes. Dude doesn’t have the wheels.

A trade is too much to expect from this management during the season so this appears to be our only option when it comes to changing things up

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Yeah but watching a bit of AHL this year it was blatantly obvious Condra was not going to do anything in the NHL anymore. Like you said he doesn't have any wheels left .

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
How does Bishop not stop the Myers wrap around goal? The f*** was that.

Also, Benn needs to clear that puck along the wall.. that is what Lites is talking about you lazy f***.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
How does Bishop not stop the Myers wrap around goal? The **** was that.

Also, Benn needs to clear that puck along the wall.. that is what Lites is talking about you lazy ****.
To your second point...

I like how DeFranks paired video with Benn's words to add a new level to post game review. This DMN guy has been a nice Heika replacement.

Reactions: Satan

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
The only positive I can take from the game is I liked Hintz' speed. Nothing else he did, just his speed. It's needed in the line up. I'd keep him up for that alone.

Bishop should have stopped the wrap around and Benn has to clear that on Connor's goal. Pathetic plays really but it's already been pointed out by others.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
I dont see what the issue is with Nichushkin.. yes he isn't scoring and offense is pretty dry. But he plays the game right, he doesn't **** up majorly (does turn it over but not costly), and can control the puck in deep and feed the points, and they have given him PK time.

Now what does Ritchie do? Jack ****. Although, Jets got some big boys/aggitators with Lowry, Lemieux, Tanev, etc.. so it might be useful to have him if the game gets rough.
Maybe showcasing Ritchie for a trade.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
is defense the problem?

Considering how the game went ? No . It was 3-1 with 2 very dumb goals against . After that 1 ENG ( we really suck at pulled goalie ) and 1 Powerplay goal in the last seconds when the game was over.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Didn't watch this game, tuned in for a bit and saw Shore do a few cool things.

Judging by what I've seen: Top line got shut down pretty badly, depth couldn't score either. Game was a lot closer than the box score indicates?

Reactions: serp

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
Didn't watch this game, tuned in for a bit and saw Shore do a few cool things.

Judging by what I've seen: Top line got shut down pretty badly, depth couldn't score either. Game was a lot closer than the box score indicates?

What's that?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
What's that?

Depth is an Indie video game developed by Digital Confectioners and released for Microsoft Windows in 2014. It is an asymmetrical multiplayer game that pits treasure hunting divers against sharks

87e7ce82d5b0d3b1720722c315716ae846b7be76.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad