GDT: [#43] Dallas Stars at Winnipeg Jets, 4:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Two tricks to better enjoy watching Stars hockey.

1. Don’t watch the first period. 9/10 times it’ll leave you frustrated.

2. If the Stars are trailing and there is 10 minutes left in the third the game is over. They will not tie it, they will not win. Turn off the game and enough those 30 minutes with some meditation.

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
87e7ce82d5b0d3b1720722c315716ae846b7be76.jpg

Makes sense

DallasStars

Jan 4, 2019
Rostov-on-Don
"I thought we played a good hockey game, we played a good road game," said Stars coach Jim Montgomery. "It was one of our better road games of the year, and we didn't come out on top. We've just got to keep staying with it and get better,"

I think Stars should find another coach next season... It was very bad game Monty

Last edited:

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
"I thought we played a good hockey game, we played a good road game," said Stars coach Jim Montgomery. "It was one of our better road games of the year, and we didn't come out on top. We've just got to keep staying with it and get better,"

I think Stars should find another coach next season... It was very bad game Monty

I thought it was a good game. Bishop stops the wrap around and Benn clears a puck and we have the entire third to score a goal after dominating the second period.

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas

I think Monty is over his head. He plays line blender more than ruff ever thought about. The players never get a chance to get any chemistry and he keeps saddeling Seguin and Radulov with Benn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad