GDT: #42| New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | January 10th | 7:00 PM | F/W 4-3

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Don't see how you could even think about putting Greiss in for this game.
Tonight's game is the two foot putt. Obviously you go with Lehner. But what do you do this weekend? Greiss on Saturday/Lehner on Sunday?

I don't know if its a knee-jerk reaction to him having some minor issues this season, but I feel like Lehner needs rest. Maybe all goalies do, but he seems to be particularly creaky.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Tonight's game is the two foot putt. Obviously you go with Lehner. But what do you do this weekend? Greiss on Saturday/Lehner on Sunday?

I don't know if its a knee-jerk reaction to him having some minor issues this season, but I feel like Lehner needs rest. Maybe all goalies do, but he seems to be particularly creaky.

I'd base it off tonight. If Lehner shuts down the Rangers, give him Saturday and let Greiss take Sunday. Otherwise, do the reverse.

Reactions: FourRings

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island

Lehner has not been good against the Rangers over his career.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Saw Compton's quote tweet about how Beauvillier has been a menace to the Rangers recently and also how he hasn't lit the lamp in the last 7 games.

Sure is a good spot Tito.

Reactions: SI90

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Let’s beat these bozos. They’re tanking anyway. Will be a win-win for everyone if we take 2 points.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad